Here is some video of the Cycle-Smart carnage and mayhem. They give a pretty good idea of what happened. If you'd like a detailed analysis, check this out. Any way you look at it, it was ugly.
Since then I decided to try a race that wasn't way over my head and did OK. I got 6th at the Plymouth South race. While I always think I should do better, I'm still pretty happy with the result.
I'm finding that my engine isn't what it is in July and that's what I've been relying on most. It bodes well for not burning out before the start of the road season. Maybe it also means that I'm starting to ride my CX bike properly. We'll see how it goes when I go in over my head for two straight weekends.
I took this past weekend off from racing and trained. I did my first 5 hour ride in a very, very long time and I was beginning to wonder if it would ever end. I'm trying to wrap my head around racing on the road again. CX has whittled away my attention span.
I have to clarify some analysis from the last post. I mentioned that the Yankees payroll makes sense in relation to the fan base. By that I meant the total population of the fan base, not the fan base's salaries. The equation would be Yankees' payroll over total number of fans. And I hypothesize that number would be lower than every other teams.
And finally, I've been meaning to put this up for months. Here is the official photo gallery of For Galilee Cycles.
Since then I decided to try a race that wasn't way over my head and did OK. I got 6th at the Plymouth South race. While I always think I should do better, I'm still pretty happy with the result.
I'm finding that my engine isn't what it is in July and that's what I've been relying on most. It bodes well for not burning out before the start of the road season. Maybe it also means that I'm starting to ride my CX bike properly. We'll see how it goes when I go in over my head for two straight weekends.
I took this past weekend off from racing and trained. I did my first 5 hour ride in a very, very long time and I was beginning to wonder if it would ever end. I'm trying to wrap my head around racing on the road again. CX has whittled away my attention span.
I have to clarify some analysis from the last post. I mentioned that the Yankees payroll makes sense in relation to the fan base. By that I meant the total population of the fan base, not the fan base's salaries. The equation would be Yankees' payroll over total number of fans. And I hypothesize that number would be lower than every other teams.
And finally, I've been meaning to put this up for months. Here is the official photo gallery of For Galilee Cycles.
It was really much steeper than it looks. Or at least it felt like it.
Is this the beginning, middle or end?





1 comment:
Of course the Bronx agrees with the Niblet. His father and uncle are from there!
Post a Comment