Thursday, January 15, 2009

Deep Winter

Winter has really struck us. It's going to be in the teens for the next few days with lows near zero. Shiri doesn't mind though, because she's been in Israel and heads to Turkey today. I cruised on over to my parents' house in a snowstorm so Niv would get some real entertainment. He's been loving it, having fun every day, sleeping like a champion and actually eating from a bottle. I was worried none of those things would happen but they certainly are.

With this Artic air I've been riding inside a bunch and trying some cross country skiing. I'm lucky I have both my grandfather's rollers and cross country skis at my parents'. I'm unlucky because it seems I'm terrible at skiing. But mostly I've been taking care of Niv.


Niv is modeling the new bottles for For Galilee Cycling.


Niv is getting ready for a ride on the rollers.


Poop face? Tired face? Hungry face?




How to have fun on winter day.

1 comment:

Sivya said...

CUTE! he's so big and those eyes. it sounds like your mom was having a blast playing with him. i can't wait til i see him in march!!