Last night was my last race before going to Belgium. The turnout wasn't very big because it was really nasty out. It was the sort of weather I expect in Belgium; rainy and bone chilling cold, especially while riding. I thought it was appropriate preparation.
It doesn't seem the weather affected Bryan, my teammate. The format was a points race, where on certain laps you collect points towards overall victory. He won a ton of laps and racked up a bunch of points and easily won. I got 4th, which is nice, but I was happier about the team picking up another win. Bryan is firmly in the lead of the summer series at Bethel.
Immediately after the race finished I could only manage one cool down lap because I started shivering so much. Remember, hypothermia can strike at any time of year.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment