I've got a lot to prepare for right now. I'm going to leave for Belgium in a week and six weeks after I return our first child is due. I hope the kid decides to be on time, not early. I don't want to miss all the action. It is clear that there are two things going on for me and not much else, bikes and babies.
I'll not only chronicle my Belgian experience here, but I'll also try to write about the early stages of fatherhood. The trip to Gent (that's in Belgium and where I'll be staying) is only three weeks. I'm estimating that fatherhood will be sixty-plus years and yield far more to write about. Until that starts, I'll be living like a pro, just riding, eating, sleeping and trying to find some work on can do from home while I take care of the kid.
Don't forget to check out the links on the right. The first is for Triple G, the premier junior development cycling program in Israel. There are big plans and great potential for the team, it just needs money to keep the program strong. The team is already a registered non-profit in Israel and we're working on getting non-profit status in the US. There is also a link to donate to the team. The last link (for now) is my current team, Breaking Away Bicycles. We're a pretty small squad that's full of talent and a great, easy-going attitude.
I hope you enjoy reading. I promise, this will get more exciting once I have specifics to write about.
I'll not only chronicle my Belgian experience here, but I'll also try to write about the early stages of fatherhood. The trip to Gent (that's in Belgium and where I'll be staying) is only three weeks. I'm estimating that fatherhood will be sixty-plus years and yield far more to write about. Until that starts, I'll be living like a pro, just riding, eating, sleeping and trying to find some work on can do from home while I take care of the kid.
Don't forget to check out the links on the right. The first is for Triple G, the premier junior development cycling program in Israel. There are big plans and great potential for the team, it just needs money to keep the program strong. The team is already a registered non-profit in Israel and we're working on getting non-profit status in the US. There is also a link to donate to the team. The last link (for now) is my current team, Breaking Away Bicycles. We're a pretty small squad that's full of talent and a great, easy-going attitude.
I hope you enjoy reading. I promise, this will get more exciting once I have specifics to write about.
1 comment:
Hey Josh,
It is great reading you!
I am sure you are going to have an unforgatable experience at Belgium!
Rememeber that the first few races should be admired to reach the necessary speed and peloton handling abilities.
If you will ride in the front of the race in every single moment, you will be more then Ok!
Don't be afraid to attack and make your own race.
This way you will be able to make some nice results, and not only "finish" the races.
Success!
Ran
Post a Comment