Wednesday, October 9, 2013

This is Your Pilot Speaking

The CX bike was deemed OK to ride. Now I just have to find some fitness to race it. Also bicycle related, as well as unforeseen and unbelievable, I now have a Twitter account for coaching - @ATPRacing. And now the earth has reversed its rotation.

We've been getting into all sorts of good things in our new hometown. Check them out below.


Why is there a camera in the shower?


 Our first harvest in PGH - purple potatoes.


Requisite cute baby interlude before cooking said harvest.


 Purple.


 So delicious.


 They turned my shirt purple.


Duck tours are serious business.


 Camera skillz.


Anybody can navigate a boat on the Monongahela. They just can't spell it.


 If you have puddles, make puddle-ade.


I might look dry...

1 comment:

Sivya said...

I am SO jealous that you went on a duck tour!!! Love the photos!