Thursday, August 1, 2013

This is Pittsburgh

This is also the Tour de Quebec, at least some pictures from it. I fell down two stages in a row. That, along with a small crash two weeks prior makes three crashes in two weeks. That's after not crashing for four years. Whoops. But it was all worth it so I could hang out with my teammates again.


 And this is what happens after you crash the second day in a row, then wait on a huge line to see Cirque du Soleil. For free.


 Post race with our amazing host, Benoit.


 This race was going great until I got my front wheel jammed between someone's frame and crank.


 A classic read.


 First baseball game for all five of us. PNC Park is great. Free programs, very few vendors walking around, nice people. Win!


 They have a playground at the stadium!


 Double-lettering is cool here.


We'll probably be back a bunch.

1 comment:

Sivya said...

Sorry about the falls - but sounds like the race was awesome!
Glad you guys had so much fun at the game - can't wait til we can all go together!!!