We made it to Pittsburgh. People are off-the-charts nice. After living in Boston it makes me think something is wrong with them and then I remember I'm not in Boston; they're genuinely happy and welcoming. It affirms our smart relocation.
We're mostly living in a pile of cardboard, some it of it filled with our stuff, some of it empty and piled on the floor. It's tough to unpack when you have three humans to tend. Riding here is great, food is great, our yard is great. It's mostly great. It makes me wonder why everyone else doesn't live here.
Here's how I feel about moving to Pittsburgh. And winning bike races. Because I'm still excited about that.
Fishkill Farms in New York en route. I went here as a kid. And they served baby for lunch back then too.
I came up the hill and found this happening.
Just a nice picture.
This one too.
At the Regatta at the Point on the Fourth.
Point again.
Who's happy to be in Pittsburgh?
No need to raise the militia. We're in Pittsburgh now.

No comments:
Post a Comment