It was hot this week. Really hot. But now as I write this it's turned into a perfect summer night. During the heat, Cameroon gave me a nice perspective. A perspective that was twenty degrees hotter than what we had. And I was racing all-out in the middle of the day. So this heat wave was no problem
I even spent a bunch of time outside with Niv, although we sought out cool things to do, like pools, sprinklers and our first trip to the beach, Castle Island, which proved quite difficult to find. And on the return trip, our home was quite difficult to find.

Euro-pro faux-hawk!
This way to the beach.
It wasn't the grandest of beaches, but it certainly was fun.
I told you.



2 comments:
looks like so much fun! wish i had been there with you!
definitely ready for a new post. and hoping maybe lital's excursion to nyc with me next week will make the blog!! ;)
Post a Comment