Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cameroon Recap: The A/V Extravaganza

It's been a while since Cameroon. We finally posted video highlights of the entire trip, not just the race. Most of it is in Hebrew, but you can figure out what's going without understanding the words.



There are a ton of pictures posted here, but I pulled some highlight out below. I'm a little bummed there are no still shots from the hail storm, but I guess everyone in the car was just trying to not crash the car and keep us fed and watered. I hope you noticed that there was about 15 seconds of hail storm in the video. In reality, that storm was about two hours.


Packed up (like sardines) and ready to go to stage 1 (also known as the single hardest day on the bike ever).


I think this was after stage 2. Matan and I are feeling pretty good here.


After stage 3. You get the idea.


Things are looking up here. This is the day I started racing and not just surviving.


Feeding is easy when you're all alone.


I thought this was a nice overview of everything around us.


What's left of the team plus our support staff, minus our director, Ido. From left to right, Ilan, Honore, Yuval, me, Matan.


Our tropical beach-side paradise hotel. With no running water. Or electricity.

No comments: