Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Poop on the Stoop

Shiri reminded me that another reason for not being motivated to train is that the race in Israel was canceled. The police wouldn't allow it unless it was at 6:30am and when all the sponsors heard that they pulled out. No race. That was a buzz kill, plus everyone is sleeping really well, so why do I want to roll out of bed when I can sleep a little extra? There's plenty of time to get fast. I'm still on target for a normal season, not for peaking for a UCI race in March.


We woke up to this on our front porch this morning. Can you guess who did it?


Oh, hello. Coming to leave another deposit?



You are not welcome to enter with those dirty claws.

I retreated to view them safely from the mail slot. I will say these were the friendliest turkeys I've ever seen.

At least someone is ready for the player to be named later.

2 comments:

Sivya said...

crazy turkeys - where do they come from??
and that kid is really cute - i can't wait to see him holding the player to be named later!

Unknown said...

you turkey!