All this snow is really messing with my motivation to train. That, and my left shifter blew on my cyclocross bike. It's the one that has the full fenders now so I don't turn into a slop-fest. I got the bike up yesterday in time for our mostly unexpected heavy snowfall. Results at the bottom.
I need to train to impress my new team for 2011. I'll be racing for Ride.Studio.Cafe. Fancy! Somebody should have told them how I roll. Or I'll just have to up my game.
What else is happening you ask? Not much. Just waiting for the player to be named later.
I need to train to impress my new team for 2011. I'll be racing for Ride.Studio.Cafe. Fancy! Somebody should have told them how I roll. Or I'll just have to up my game.
What else is happening you ask? Not much. Just waiting for the player to be named later.






3 comments:
that beard is fierce!
now we know what you'll like when you're 80.
polka dot is norah btw
Post a Comment