Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Thought it Was the Race Coverage

I think the helicopters finally left. Our house is pretty close to where the FBI was busy arresting people connected to the attempted bombing in Times Square. I'm not sure why they needed three helicopters hovering in formation for hours after they made the arrests. Maybe someone can fill me in.

While I haven't won a race yet this season, I have won $15, a $200 pair of bib shorts and a $40 bucket of recovery drink mix. Not bad for eight races. More chances to add to the pot and score a W this weekend. The race win is coming, I promise. I also promise that there won't be any pictures of it. Because there never seem to be pictures of me racing.

If you have any used but useful cycling gear that you're done with, be sure to check this out.

Niv and I went to the zoo this week. It was fun. And there are always pictures of Niv. Unless our camera dies. Which is might.


The city is on fire with all the lights on, baby. Or maybe our camera is in its final days.


This is what I meant to do.


Yes, Niv. A free-range peacock.

1 comment:

Sivya said...

CUTE - that kid is cute! congrats on the winnings - i know that W will come soon!!!