Thursday, October 29, 2009

Throwback

I found a bit of media from the Cheshire CX race from last year. It was a frigid day and didn't have the best day on a bike. It was still fun. All of the pictures and video are from Scott Frison whom I saw racing this past weekend in Hartford. I got 4th place there; it shows how much I've learned since last year.

The two races had the similarity of having very, very hard and long run ups. You'll see Cheshire's below. I'm still hoping to find more pictures of Hartford. I had a good start there and continued putting the pressure on. The three guys that rode away from me put the gap on me in the mud. There was a ton, especially on a nasty off camber descent. I showed my road racing pedigree by going fast on the drier sections and lost all that time and more in the muck. I'll have to put more power down next time.


I might be pinning Craig there. Or about to put him on the BBQ.


Clearly suffering.

Finishing the LONG run up at Cheshire CX 2008 from Scott Frison on Vimeo.


Niv did not arrange his hair like this intentionally.
The start of the Hartford race. I'm in the middle in the black and red NYC Velo kit.

No comments: