Monday, August 24, 2009

Shorn

Niv had his first birthday. In that first year he grew a ton of hair. His hair was halfway down his back. We gave him his first haircut. He was great throughout the entire haircut, which took about seven minute. His little head doesn't have that much hair. He may have been distracted by everyone's excitement.

Niv also started saying words with context. He says "bye-bye" and waves. It's exciting. More words to come.

I've been racing a bit with a mix of results. I think I'm ready for cyclocross. Here are a couple of recent pictures:
Getting my pain face on during an attack.
Rolling through the front of the race.
Meeting up with friends post-race.


Getting ready to eat the first birthday cake.


How does my hair look from the side?


Who's more excited?


Three generations of haircuts.

2 comments:

Sivya said...

those are great photos of you racing!!
i can't believe he started to say bye-bye after i left-go figure!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Glad I got to see so much of you all last weekend! Hope you're well.