Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm Back

I missed a couple of anniversaries. The first is a year for the blog. The second is my departure to Belgium a year ago. Since the last post, Niv got his first fever, I used my time trial bike in a race and did well, Shiri graduated, Niv has top teeth coming in and I had a really crappy bunch of weeks of racing. And in case you missed it the Penguins won the Stanley Cup.


Niv is going to love reading in the bathroom.

Check out my teeth!


I will show you how I use my teeth.


Holding on tight to Grandpa. All the people in funny hats scare me.


Oh, no, it's someone in a funny hat. Wait, I know her.

And she loves me.


And here's a recent race finish that wasn't that terrible. I roll in at 9th place in the sweet CCNS kit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Niblet just gets cuter and cuter. Give him tons of hugs and kisses from me.

Sivya said...

Great photos! I'm waiting for the post that says he's walking and talking!