Monday, May 25, 2009

The Hugeness

Niv's nine month weigh-in came and went and I didn't write anything until now. He's 95th percentile in height and 90th in weight. He has two teeth and the ability to get around quickly. He can get around so quickly that a couple of weeks ago he found a dime and ate it. Then he pooped it out.
Niv in action.

I did a fitting on my time trial bike with the local time trial guru. This is my original position. It's pretty traditional but not as aerodynamic as I should be.


Here's the new position. My arms are narrower and higher, blocking the wind coming in at my head and knees, giving less frontal area. It also allows me to get more leverage on the bike without moving my position or sitting higher on the bike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your new position looks like levi leipheimer's...that's a good thing.