Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Happenings

We have some big news all around. I'm finally getting around to posting it. Niv turned six months old on Tuesday. In celebration, we gave him solid food for the first time. He loved it. We've continued every day. Tomorrow we'll probably start on real solid food, not just rice cereal. I think he's going to lose his mind for some sweet potatoes. And he's still huge. Niv is wearing twelve month clothing now.

I'll be on a new cycling team for 2009. I joined Charles Coaching and Nutrition Services, or CCNS for short. It looks like we'll have a good team, with a national champion, former pro and all sorts of other accomplishments.


I'm ready to chow!


This mush is delicious.


Live action eating.

I'm still basking in the glow of the Steelers' Super Bowl victory.


And now I have to wash a little bit of that glow off.

3 comments:

Sivya said...

he's just so cute-i am speechless! congrats on the new racing group - i hope that will be awesome! can't wait to see this kid in 3 weeks!!!

Anonymous said...

In the video, Shiri's saying something in Hebrew. What does it mean?

Unknown said...

Gorgeous. I love the video :) Josh & Shiri, save the date - July 24...