It's pretty clear that the Steelers won the Super Bowl because Niv wore his Steelers pajamas two straight days leading up to the game. And that he slept through most of it and had no idea it was going on. Or maybe it was because he rolled over from his back to his front for the first time this week. Who knows?
I think he can see solid food on the horizon. Every time we eat anything he eyes it with longing. I don't think he'll have any problems taking to mostly smearing rice cereal on his face and even getting some in his mouth.
We got a two day reprieve from brutal winter. It turned into pleasant winter for a bit and I put in over nine hours in two days. It just turned out to be lucky that was the plan all along.
Back to sleep!
I think he can see solid food on the horizon. Every time we eat anything he eyes it with longing. I don't think he'll have any problems taking to mostly smearing rice cereal on his face and even getting some in his mouth.
We got a two day reprieve from brutal winter. It turned into pleasant winter for a bit and I put in over nine hours in two days. It just turned out to be lucky that was the plan all along.
Back to sleep!
2 comments:
i love your captions! the kid is SO cute. glad you got some riding in. and tell niv to stay calm-he'll get to see me in 4 weeks!!
The middle picture has me giggling. It looks like he popped up out of all the blankets to say, "Wuzzup!" and then blow a raspberry! LOL!
Post a Comment