Sunday, June 23, 2013

Winning!

I feel like I'm leaving Boston by dropping the mic and exiting the stage after winning today. Boston, we're out! I won the White Mountain Classic today. Green Line Velo completely tore up this weekend in three states - we also won in Connecticut and New Jersey. Along with three wins we had two second places. I'm not sure what else happened, but there could be more good results floating around. It's a bummer to leave the team, but I'll be back for the Tour of Quebec. 

 

Podium! Without an actual podium!


Tired humanity.


Happy humanity.


This is the happiest baby ever, and not just in this picture. Always.


Any closer and this would be a CT scan.


Ahhhhh!


There's a kid in there somewhere.


Devo Carnival!


Police ride to school!


Birthday at school! Although the real thing is in the summer.


Nothing at all!


Uncle Beez came to visit and put on his screw face! So much excitement!

No comments: