The last time I raced bikes in 2012 it was snowing. The first time I raced bikes in 2013 it snowed. The bikes were different, the results were different. I was off the back in 2012, off the front in 2013. Cyclocross bikes in December, road bikes yesterday. I got myself in the winning break and rolled in for fifth at the opening round of the Bethel Spring Series. I'm pretty happy with it, even if I almost had to walk up the hill on the last lap. I was cooked. It was a good result nonetheless and a good start for the season for the team. My teammates put in a ton of work to make sure the break stuck. Thanks, friends.
Someone played before going to sleep. And then fell asleep while playing.

1 comment:
Great Job! I hope to see you there next week. I will make David stay and help me in the 3/4.
Post a Comment