I'm done riding my bike for 2012. I feel refreshed after a nine day break when cyclocross ended. I'm already back at it for the 2013 road season. I ended 2012 with just short of 578 hours training (not counting secret training miles on the Mayor) and almost 383,000 calories burned training. That's 24 continuous days training and whole lot of extra food I had to eat to power it all. I love the data.
Don't we all.
Purple kale and purple carrots make purple soup.
Tag team somersaults.
Giant box + LEDs = this. Thanks Sam, Andrew and Carl.
So much excitement when Chris Bailey comes to visit.
Relief that cyclocross is over. Now on to peeling off this ice and training for 2013.






1 comment:
wow, can't believe Lital is so big already! it's like we missed the whole baby stage.
We gotta catch-up some time this coming year... best to the whole fam.
Post a Comment