The race calendar is pretty thin this year, so you should be sure not to miss the Purgatory Road Race on June 10th. My team, Green Line Velo, is putting it on. I considered not joining the team just so I could do this race because it's so good. And then I realized that was a terrible idea. You should do it because I can't. But I'll see you racing from my marshaling spot.
My friend, Craig, is doing great things for cycling and health in general with his new chiropractic practice. He's already pointed me in the direction of better health and faster riding. You can check out what he's up to at Virtuous Circles.

Boy human takes picture of girl baby. Nice work for a three and a half year old.
Shabbat helper at school. Don't look too excited.
Green glasses = points leader. Strong riding.


1 comment:
seriously cute
Post a Comment