I guess my 2011 campaign started today. I did the Boston Triathlon Team Indoor Time Trial at Landry's. I treat it like a race because it puts my head in a good place for the rest of the season. I was excited for it but didn't quite do as well as I expected. I did 37 watts lower than last year, but I have a whole pile of excuses: I have a new kid, I haven't been sleeping great, my nutrition isn't great, I haven't been sleeping enough, I got a yellow fever vaccine on Friday...
Wait, what? Why did I get a yellow fever vaccine? Because I'm going to race the 10 day UCI 2.2 Tour of Cameroon. It starts on February 27th. I'm not quite prepared but I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I guess it's taking the place of the now-defunct UCI 1.2 Shalosh Kalot for me, times 10.
Wait, what? Why did I get a yellow fever vaccine? Because I'm going to race the 10 day UCI 2.2 Tour of Cameroon. It starts on February 27th. I'm not quite prepared but I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I guess it's taking the place of the now-defunct UCI 1.2 Shalosh Kalot for me, times 10.



No comments:
Post a Comment