Monday, July 20, 2009

More Pictures, Less Work

I will tell our story with pictures and captions, not prose. Here we go.


I am very happy. And toothy.


Ima loves me, although I am a little uncomfortable in this picture.


I will examine your camera.


Being upside down is more fun. For short periods of time only.


But I haven't reached my limit.


OK, I'm done, I need a break.

We went to the Yarmouth Clam Festival and didn't eat any clams. They have a big bike race and diaper derby.


We both lost. Who lost worse?

And now I'm washing the loss off of me.



Have no fear, I was not pulling the field around. I was up the road and the film is when the field caught me. It happened to be at the top of the climb where Shiri and Niv were watching the race. I'm the guy on the front of the race here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Upside down Niblet!