Friday, November 21, 2008

20,000 Babies Under the Sea


Here's Drools Verne. He's with the Pentapus. It's a friendly creature that resembles an Octopus but it has only five legs.

There's big cyclocross action this weekend. Reports to follow. It has been good and cold and after last week's rain, it has been dry. There won't be too much mud (I don't think) but there are always other challenges.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

cutest baby ever!

Anonymous said...

I agree! But Josh, doesn't the prefix tetra mean 4?

Sivya said...

that baby is just precious. i LOVE the picture.

josh-good luck on both races this weekend...kick butt!! i'll be thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

LOL! So funny! I didn't think you'd actually change the posting! Awesome!

Zach Mann said...

I finally got my homepage issues worked out so I'll now get pics of N-Smoke on the regular. It was great seeing you guys. די קומענדיקע צייט אין ניו הייבן!